Saturday, October 20, 2012

My little man is turning one!

I know that every single parent says this about their child, but I cannot believe how fast the last year has flown by!  Hubby and I were waxing sentimental last night, looking through Aiden's baby pictures - it's so amazing to see how much they grow and change in such a short span of time!

I've had my heart set on an owl-themed first birthday party for awhile now, and I've been going a little crazy on pinterest the last couple of days.  There are just so many stinkin' cute ideas!  These are just a few of my favorite inspiration pieces from my owl board...

1. EfemeraInk 2. Retro Mama 3. Wants and Wishes
4. Fondant Fantasy 5. Magenta Cakes 6. My Sweet Prints
7. Christines Critters 8. Mary Had A Little Party 9. Cake Central
I've spent the last few evenings having way too much fun with all sorts of crafts and I'm hoping to finish them up this weekend so that I can post a few pictures ... but until then, here's a little sneak peak.  I love her!!



No comments: