Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What's New This Week?

I love getting new fabric! This week I received some yardage from Marcus Brother's "Surf and Sand" line. I've had my eye on this fabric for awhile now and I'm excited to finally get my hands on some!




Up first for this fabric: a traditional quilt using in 4"x4" squares of 8 different fabrics in a diagonal pattern. The quilt should be finished in a couple of weeks and will be posted for sale in my shop. If you are interested in pre-ordering or would like more information about the fabric, you can contact me there. Also, be on the look out for a pre-cut, "Do-It-Yourself" kit with these same fabrics, containing 144 pre-cut 4x4" squares plus binding.

No quilting this weekend, however!! My quilting table is being commandeered for use on CampinT 2008 -- our annual camping trip in Santa Cruz with friends and family. Providing that the associated annual major sunburn can finally be avoided this year, I should be back in business next week!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh I love the new fabric!! Can't wait to see what you make! :)