Monday, August 4, 2008

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog! Within the past couple of years I've acquired yet another hobby: sewing and quilting ... which has also led to the art of fabric shopping and acquisition ... which has led to the creation of my store: : http://www.blogger.com/www.poplun.etsy.com.

With this blog, I'll keep you updated on my current works-in-process, completed items, my favorite fabrics and patterns, and news for my store. Please check back often, as I'm adding new items and starting new projects all the time.

If you have any questions or would like to commission a custom order, please click on the
"Contact Poplun" or "Request Custom Item" links on my store's homepage.

If you're unfamiliar with http://www.blogger.com/www.etsy.com -- check it out! It's a place where artisans come together to sell their handmade wares and crafting supplies.

Three of my favorite Etsy features:

  1. "Hand-Picked Items" found on the main homepage. Every half-hour or so, 12 beautifully matched items from different sellers are showcased. It's a great way to happen across unique items that you might not have been looking for otherwise!
  2. "Recently Listed Items" found slightly lower on the main homepage. This streaming feed showcases items as they are listed. Again, it's a great place to come across new items and discover new sellers.
  3. "Favorites" found on each seller's home page. This gives sellers a place to showcase their favorite sellers and seller-items.
Anyways, thanks for visiting and please check back often!

No comments: