Thursday, March 21, 2013

Introducing: Sugar & Spice!

With my hubby, my sweet little 16 month old son, and another boy on the way in July of this year - and almost a dozen male cousins for my boys to play with! -  it must come as no surprise to you that I'm craving a little bit of girly-ness in my life!

Luckily, this gem of a little quilt came along right in time to add some much needed floral-y goodness to my studio!  Introducing ... Sugar & Spice.

Crib Size Quilt - finishes at 45" x 45"

This pattern comes in three sizes: Crib, Lap, and Queen.  The quilt may look complicated at first glance, but it only uses two different blocks, so it goes together quickly!

Lap Size Quilt - finishes at 60" x 60"

I used fabric yardage in my design just because I find that I crave symmetry and balance in my own quilts, but you could easily pull lots of different prints from your favorite lines or even your stash to make a beautifully scrappy version, too!  

Queen Size Quilt - finishes at 75" x 75"

The pattern includes a blank "coloring quilt" page so that you can play around with your color choices and placements ahead of time, without the commitment of cutting and piecing trial blocks.


This pattern is currently available for immediate download through both our Craftsy and Etsy shops.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: