Friday, May 18, 2012

Patterns now available through Craftsy!

Happy Friday!  Just wanted to pop by and share my new storefront:

Craftsy is a new-to-me site, and I'm still exploring all of the fabulous tutorials, downloadable patterns (both free and paid), and classes.  Most exciting, though, they have a beta-pattern feature for Independent designers ... and there are no service or commission charges, which means that I can offer my patterns at a discounted rate!

The best part is ... wait for it ... the .pdf patterns are available for you to download as soon as you've paid through PayPal.  You don't have to wait for me to email them directly to you!

I'll be slowly adding patterns to the shop over the weekend, and I'll be posting a couple of freebies too!  My etsy shop will still be open, too.

Speaking of Poplun Designs Patterns ... have you made a project using one?  Please share your projects in one of our new Flickr groups!

Quilting Projects: http://www.flickr.com/groups/poplun/
Crocheting & Knitting Projects:  http://www.flickr.com/groups/cottongarden/

No comments: