Saturday, January 14, 2012

Some more bloggy favorites ...

As I'm sitting here spending a quiet evening with google reader (do I really have 414 unread posts????), I realized that my favorite blog list over there to the left is very short compared to the huge number of blogs that I'm actually following, so here are a few more of my favorites!

First up are Sherri from A Quilting Life and Sinta Renee from The Pink Pincushion.  Aside from being fabulous quilters and publishing some great projects, these ladies host the monthly Schnibbles project parades.  Be sure to check their blogs out the first of every month to see everyone's fabulous finishes!

Next up is Nicole of Sister's Choice Quilts.  She finishes so many beautiful quilts so quickly that I'm always amazed.  We have some similar tastes in color palettes, so I really enjoy seeing her projects.  Plus, she's also a fellow Carrie Nelson enthusiast!!

Speaking of Carrie Nelson, of Miss Rosie's Quilt Co - be sure to visit her blog over at La Vie En Rosie.  In addition to sharing her latest creations and their companion projects, she shares funny little anecdotes that are sure to make you smile!!

Hope you enjoy these ladies as much as I do!

No comments: