Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm officially an EVIL GENIUS!!


I blame my husband ... really.  Not only is it his fault that I'm addicted to Dilbert, but thanks to him, my laptop, which died about a year ago, has been resurrected.  I really am thankful, don't get me wrong.  Now I can {theoretically} blog and work on patterns from anywhere in the house, and can multi-task in the evenings by watching my daily dose of CSI (don't judge ... we enjoy a good evidence montage at our house and like to play the "count the cheesy lines" game ... which is way too easy with CSI: Miami!!) while playing my favorite mind-numbly-pointless-yet-addicting-time-sucking-clicky-games AT THE SAME TIME!!

Another big perk is that I can take a break from my Audible audio books and watch some Netflix while sewing.  Last night, however, as I was settling down to work on Eventide and watch some Grey's Anatomy, Season 2, I noticed that my laptop screen was a little small ... which resulted in some scrounging around in hubby's closet of spare computer parts, which resulted in ...



... the creation of my very own evil genius lair!  When hubby got back from his evening run and saw what I had done, he laughed ... and then brought in the sub-woofer that goes with the computer speaker system, just "to make the set-up complete."

So, I have big plans to spend the evening in my "man cave" with Eventide, and Denny and the rest of the group at Seattle Grace.

BU-WA-HAHA!

No comments: