Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Stash Update

Yikes!  I just realized that I haven't done my weekly Stash Update at all for 2011!

Stash Update: January 1 - January 31, 2011
  • Purchased:  10.75 yards for a new pattern, a shower gift, and a great sale on my favorite polka dot background fabric.  
  • Used: 6.25 yards on my "Lemon Taffy" quilt
YTD: + 4.5 yards

* * * * * * * * * *

Project photos are coming soon, and I'll post my 5 Boxes update as soon as I find out what the February Le Petite project for February will be ... and mange to clean up my work space to actually find the boxes ...

... In the meantime, as no blog post should be picture-less, I leave you with photos of my babies enjoying their favorite treats.  Happy sewing!!

Luigi chomping down ...

Lily, practicing her best "Disney Princess" eyes - tink, tink

No comments: