Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Free Holiday Cards at Shutterfly.com!

Hi fellow bloggers!

I know it's a little bit scary that I've mentioned the holidays and the end of the year in at least my last four posts.  I guess it's time for me to admit that the holidays are truly right around the corner!

Now, if you're like some of my friends and family, your Christmas cards have already been written, stamped, and are ready for the post office the day after Thanksgiving ... but if you're more like me, you're probably realizing that you really should get busy!!

This year I've found my favorite Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.  I really enjoy the fact that they have modern, elegant cards with lots of photo placement (and editing!!!) options.  My favorites are here, here, and here.

They have some really great personalizable gifts like calendars and photo books as well!  I definitely have some Christmas gift ideas!

While most of the Christmas products are currently on sale, Shutterfly.com is giving bloggers 50 holiday cards for free, in exchange for a write-up or review of their Holiday Cards on your blog.  Details can be found on their website.  Hope you can take advantage of this great deal too!  Thank you to Poppy Seed Fabrics for posting the info on their blog!

No comments: