Tuesday, November 23, 2010

2010 Projects

As mentioned in yesterday's post, I've been on a huge cleaning kick lately.  I've decided, while I'm at it, to clean up my blog a bit.  As 2010 is drawing to a close, I've decided to change all the individual headings of my major finished projects this year to "2010 Projects."  Here is a list of finishes this year that now "live" under this heading.

Puppy Dog Tails:


Cherish:



Haunted Home:


Modern Haunts:


Autumn Daisies:


Eva Striped Runner:




Falling Leaves Table Runner:


Martinique Twin Quilts:
(only surviving picture ... bummer!!)

Incognito



In the Jungle:


Allspice Quilt:

Northern Solitudes Table Runner:

Grandma's Birthday Quilt:


Valentine Disappearing Nine-Patch:



(Any other finishes for the year will go here)

I have to say, it's been a great year so far!  I think this is my largest number of finishes to date.  Yipee!

No comments: