This week on examiner.com, I'm posting a free potholder pattern. This is one of my favorite gifts to give, especially along with a great cookbook or some matching table linens.
To celebrate my new column and Poplun's first free pattern, I'm also hosting a giveaway! Up for grabs are a bunch of different potholder kits - includes fabric for top, backing and binding! Two first place winners will win their choice of potholder kit, plus the batting and Insul-Bright squares. Four other winners will win one of the fabric kits pictured.
You can have up to seven different entries!! For each entry, please come back here and leave a separate comment, so that I can make sure you have the correct number of "raffle tickets."
1. Leave me a comment below - tell us something fun, like which kit you'd like to win, or who you'd make the potholders for.
2. Sign-up to follow my blog, or tell me that you already do.
3. Go to my examiner.com article and leave me a comment there.
4. Tweet about the contest @POPLUN.
5. Mention my giveaway on your blog, with a link back here.
6. Become a fan on facebook.
7. Become a follower on twitter.
A winner will be selected on Saturday, August 7th, so be sure to leave me a way to contact you, or check back here to see if you've won!!