Saturday, April 17, 2010

Renegade Run 2010


Mom and I had a blast yesterday at the Sacramento Renegade Run shop hop.  With the aid of lots of coffee and Diet Coke, we hit five out of the seven participating shops!  Here are the latest editions to my stash!



Just for grins, I kept tally off all our purchases:

Nicely done!!!  I guess this means, though, that I need to give an accounting of my stash standings, so here we go:


March 19th - April 17th Fabric Stash Report
Used: 6.02 - on Quilt-as-you-go Table Runner, Spring Fling Table Runner, and Sweet Lily Baby Blanket
Purchased: 22.54 - misc. fabric from JoAnn's, some new Martinique Charm Packs, and the Renegade Run
YTD: +33.21

This is a whole lot of new fabric ... which means lots of new projects brewing for spring.  More coming soon ... I promise!

No comments: