Monday, April 19, 2010

Odds & Ends

Greetings!  To be quite honest with you, not a great deal has been getting done in my little sewing studio.  My schedule has been busier than usual for this time of year, but I did manage to finish a very important project over the weekend ....


... the ring-bearer pillow for my sister-in-law's wedding, this coming Saturday!  Her wedding colors are black and ivory with hints of purple here and there, so we chose a deep purplely-black dahlia accented by little bits of lavender and some greenish-purple grass on an ivory silk pillow.  Hope she likes it!!

Not much will get done in the studio until after the wedding, but I've already got an idea in mind for my next project!  I'm planning on using my Sophia Fat Quarters, acquired during last Friday's Shop Hop, to make a lap-sized version of the Country Inn quilt featured in the May/June 2010 issue of McCall's magazine.  Hope to have some pictures to show you really soon!!!!


No comments: