Saturday, February 16, 2013

T-Shirt Quilt finish

Here she is!  All 65 x 80 snuggley inches of her!  My friend was thrilled with it and I know that she'll enjoy lots of time cozying up with her brand new little lady next month!



She just happened to throw in the sashing print from her stash just in case I could use it as backing, but the print {no fabric line information on the selvages :( } went so absolutely perfectly with the shirts, I had to use it on the front!  I mean I couldn't have found a more perfect print that incorporated pink, green, yellow, and black, if I had searched for months!  I think it was just meant to be!


After all the drama with my machine earlier this week, I'm happily taking the weekend off to hang with this little cheese ball and his dad.  Happy Sewing!



No comments: