Sunday, January 8, 2012

I did it ...

I signed up for "Another Year of Schnibbles" with Sherri @ A Quilting Life and Sinta Renee @ Pink Pincushion.
For those of you not familiar with the club, each month these ladies pick out a fabulous Schnibbles pattern by Carrie Nelson of Miss Rosie's Quilt Co..  You can make the pattern with any fabric you like, and some people even turn their quilts into table runners, or pillows, etc.  Then, you just need to email them pictures of your finished project (or at least finished quilt top) by the end of the month, and then check back for a parade of all the finished projects the following day.

This month's project is "Full House" ...

I'm not sure why, but I'm seeing fall colors for my version.  I'm off to go shopping in my stash!

Oh! And speaking of stashes, I'm re-instating my weekly(-ish) stash update!  Here are this week's numbers:

Stash Update: 1/1/12 - 1/8/12
  • Purchased:  8.05 yards for a new pattern and some more on my favorite polka dot background fabric (I seem to be using this in almost all of my new quilts!)
  • Used: 0.00 yards since I'm only counting fabric as busted once it has either been given away, sold, or used in a COMPLETED project.  Now, if I can only I get the quilting done on two quilts this week, I'll actually have a negative number for next week!!
YTD: + 8.05 yards


No comments: