Wednesday, January 12, 2011

{giggles}

So, I've noticed that my blog has been a bit whiny and gloomy lately - my apologies!!  Maybe it's been the gazillion days of cold, overcast weather in a row we've been having here, or maybe I'm just cranky about going back to work after a cushy, two week holiday break.

Regardless, things are looking up in the Poplun sewing studio!  My lemony-yellow Saltwater Taffy  blocks have been reassembled correctly and the quilt is progressing beautifully, my Le Petite project is still making me smile, I have a new logo to unveil this weekend ...

... and I found this [new-to-me] blog: Megan's The Bitchy Stitcher

She is freakin' hilarious.  Megan is a writer, a quilter, and has a humor column in Quilter's Home Magazine.  I really have been cracking up reading her posts all morning!  She has a fantastic, snarky sense of humor, a great voice for storytelling, and isn't afraid to use profanity.  Throw in her love of Charlaine Harris's Sookie Stackhouse series and her new-found addiction to the Outlander series, and it's a match made in heaven!

And, as if it couldn't get any better ... she has a store too!  I mean, check out this tee shirt:

 
Photo Copyright: The Bitchy Stitcher

She has a matching coffee mug too, which I suspect will be finding a new home in my sewing room soon.  I hope you enjoy Megan @ The Bitchy Stitcher as much as I have been!

No comments: