Saturday, October 2, 2010

Table Runner Palooza - Saturday, October 2nd

Today's Table Runner Palooza showcase is all about some fall favorites.

First up ... remember this picture?


Well after many hours for trimming squares and squaring half-square-triangles, I'm so happy to introduce my latest pattern: the Haunted Home table topper, made with Sanae's Haunted Mansion fabric for Moda.


The finished project measures 33" squares, which makes it perfect either as a table topper, or as a wall hanging.  The .pdf pattern is currently available in my etsy shop at an introductory of $4.49.


If you love the topper/wall hanging, but don't have time to make one for yourself before Halloween, the sample is also available for sale in my etsy shop as well.


Next table topper, Modern Haunts,  was also created using Haunted Mansion by Sanae:


This is more of a modern piece, featuring 5" circle-in-squares that have been "loose-edge" appliqued, so fter a few washings, the edges will start to fray.


This topper is currently available for purchase in my etsy shop.


The last featured table runner today is my Autumn Daisies table runner.  It was inspired by my embroidery class with Shirley at Bearpaws and Hollyhocks in Sacramento.  I had been playing around with a daisy pattern, mentioned in this post, but once I had finished the embroidery, I was kind of at a loss as to how to finish it, so I set it aside for awhile.  Several months later, I had stumbled across a fat quarter pack at JoAnn's and the colors and daisy print made it seem like they were meant to go together.


The finished runner measures 32" x 16" and is currently for sale in my etsy shop.

No comments: