Thursday, October 8, 2009

What's New?

MY OH MY -- has it been a crazy couple of weeks!!!!!

You might have been wondering where I've been??? Well, Mom and I spent weeks working on the most wonderful baby blanket (if I do say so myself) for my little nephew, who is due in 3 weeks!!! He's the first grandchild on both sides, so he's a very special man, that deserves a very special blanket. Pictures are coming soon!!!!

In the meantime, I've been working on some greeting cards on the side, since it seems like I can't walk out of JoAnn's without scrapbook paper these days ...

Here are a few of my favorites. They large ones are available at my etsy shop in sets of six, and the smaller ones are available in sets of nine. Enjoy!








PS: A special "Hvala" goes out to our first public blog follower. Thanks Mom. :)


No comments: